Saturday, November 01, 2008

11.1 First Post of NaBloPoMo

The first post of the month. Ahh...where to start. Hate to start of negative but I listened to the Gopher football game this afternoon (too nice to sit inside!!) and we lost to NW. Urgh. Homecoming loss again. Oh well... next year I hope to be at the game outside enjoying the weather AND a victory.

We had a slow Halloween last night, which we are associating with it being a Friday night. Only 71 kids. Needless to say we have a lot of leftover candy. I'm bringing into work so I don't eat it here. The last thing I need around me is chocolate. I'm trying to lose weight, here!!!!

2 comments:

carrster said...

Only 71 kids!!!!

We had 3. :( And they were old punks and I didn't even care at that point. I was so disappointed!

Kate said...

I got home at seven as Gay Boyfriend was leaving and he said, "Don't bother to turn on the light, I ate all the candy!" Ha!