Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11.12 I'm gonna race

Yesterday I signed up for my first race in 2 years. It's the 24th of this month but it's only a 5k so I think I should be able to handle it. I'm running with a friend from work and the race starts from our main campus. Nothing like leaving for a race from work.

However, it snowed last night and I'm not the best cold weather runner. At least I'll get a beanie hat and a shirt out of the deal.

Wish me luck!

FYI, my arm hurt from my flu shot last night and I couldn't sleep on my left side (boo hoo, I know). It's been forever since I had a shot and didn't expect I'd be this much of a wuss. Still hurt a bit today.

2 comments:

Kate said...

My arm hurts AWFUL from the flu shot I got yesterday, too. Awful!

carrster said...

I got mine today and the pain has just started. Meh. I BETTER not get sick!!