Thursday, November 13, 2008

11.13 Going to a fight...er, hockey tonight!

Whoo-hoo, I'm getting jazzed. My pops called last night and has tix to the Wild game tonight. I'm heading to the hockey game with my pops!

I remember the first professional hockey game I went to (which was with my dad). We took a bus from Austin to Bloomington as it was back in either 1990 or 1991 and the North Stars played the Blackhawks. Hockey fans out there know that the rivalry between these two teams was intense. It truly was a fight where a hockey game broke out.

Along the years, my pops and I have attended a handful of Gopher hockey games together, but we haven't been to a professional hockey game together in nearly 15 years. Go Wild!

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! Have fun

Kate said...

I LOVE live hockey. Of all the sporting events I've been dragged to over the years, hockey is one I'll ASK to be taken to!