Saturday, November 15, 2008

11.15 Addicted to Word Twist

I think I am truly addicted to Word Twist. Darn facebook. I could play this all day long and never get anything done. It's down for maintenance right now and I think I have the shakes. 

The hubby and I headed to a dinner party last night and stayed out far too late (anything after 10am is late to me, these days). It was a good time and the wine didn't kick my butt too bad. I attribute this to our choice of food - pasta, bread and two desserts. Enough food in one's belly helps suck up all the alcohol.

In other news, I've got nothing. The Gophers play the Badgers this afternoon and I'm hoping to plant myself in front of the TV. I somehow have to convince Ms. C that she wants to play downstairs for 3 or so hours. I used to be able to use the cat but Tabby has gotten quite smart and escapes to the laundry room when she hears us coming. Poor kitty. Ms. C loves her so much but can't or doesn't understand how to pet her nicely. We're lucky she's a good cat and doesn't bite. Someday, I imagine these two will be inseparable

3 comments:

carrster said...

Alright - that's it. I'm challenging you to a game of Word Twist. I am also addicted (so much so that I was making new words out of the slugged news footage on election night!) and was bummed that it was down for maintenance today!

game on!

Meigan said...

Do you know you said anything after 10:00 a.m.??? Girl, you are too much fun for me.

Test said...

Meigan, apparently that is the case, eh?