Saturday, November 08, 2008

11.8 A 2 or a 6?

Whew. Comcast is having outage issues in my area this evening. I thought I might miss posting and blow it in the first week. 

OK dear readers. Why is it that I can go from one store to another and in one wear a size 2 short and in another a size 6 ankle? Granted, the first was a pair of chinos and the second a pair of jeans, so it is a bit like comparing apples to oranges but 2 whole sizes? Even if they were the same style I wouldn't expect to see 2 whole size differences. It's frustrating. This is one reason why I have trouble ordering clothing online. I have asked my hubby to pull out the measuring tape so I can get my stats down. 

I'm not even going to comment about the crappy loss my team had today to a 2-7 friggin team. I didn't get to watch the game (ever tried to do that with a 16 mos old? Right), all I know is what I heard on the radio in bits and pieces. No offense. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

You let your husband measure you? Maybe this is why I'm not married!