Friday, March 02, 2007

Something is moving

I'm thinking it is the kid. Seems like since Wednesday I've had more 'activity' in my belly. On Wednesday I felt something like a bubble move across the middle of the inside of my belly. People have told me that it might feel like gas, another said it felt like a paint brush brushing inside of her belly. While I'm not sure if the kid is jumping around and stretching in there I know this is not gas. It's pretty cool.

Every once in a while I feel what seems like little kicks (I know they aren't but it's hard to describe) in my lower belly. This morning I threw some classical music in my backpack and the headphones and had the baby listen to some music while I worked.

Our ultrasound is slated for March 19th at 7am. We will be finding out what we are having since we are both planners. 17 days until we know if it is Baby Girl Whitcomb or Baby Boy Whitcomb!

1 comment:

carrster said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I can only imagine what it feels like to FEEL the human being that you're incubating!!!