Friday, March 23, 2007

Activity

Baby girl was busy last night when we laid down for bed. I was wiped out earlier in the eve and fell asleep while watching Mythbusters. As I began to read before turning out the lights she started moving like mad. This time I could feel her kick/hit on the outside. I told Pete to sit down quickly. He looked at me like I was mad until he saw I had my hands on my belly and said with some excitement, "Is she moving?". I nodded and told him where to put his hand. And of course she stopped moving. We tried again a couple of times until I told Pete to just stay there for a bit and she would start again. Finally after a few minutes he felt her kick. He stayed there for a bit longer and felt about three more kicks. He was pretty excited to feel that and said he imagines her in her little 'bubble' flailing about trying to make an escape. Considering how much I move when I sleep I think baby girl might just be emulating her mother.

1 comment:

carrster said...

Jay just felt Kathy's babies move/kick this weekend! he was ecstatic! I missed out but hopefully next weekend. :) It's all so exciting!