Monday, February 05, 2007

Dash away those Monday blues

Can we tell I'm bored yet? I've not posted in several days and this is post #4 today. Whew. Just found this fun on Sarillia. I've been playing around with my name. Holly alone doesn't work (not enough to work with) but my first name and maiden name make up some great combos, not to mention when I throw in my middle name. I might have to add in my confirmation name just for giggles. Next I will check the potential baby names in the mix just to be sure we don't set the kid up for failure.

My personal favorites:
CHILLER PHONY
CRONY HELL HIP,
PRICY HELL HON,
RICH HELP ONLY,
CHIRPY HELL NO (I feel like there should be a question here - Chirpy? Hell No)


See what your name can be here.

1 comment:

Peder said...

I think I like Pricy Hell Hon the best.