Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lame

I have been so lame the last several days. I'm not sure if all the holiday hula-ba-loo wore me out or what but I have been lazy. Of course, I am starting my third book in the last four days so I have been somewhat productive in that respect.

I was supposed to head to First Ave with the kids on Friday night for the Tapes 'N Tapes show but since it didn't start until 9pm I flaked. I haven't been to a show in a couple of months so one would think I would be itching to head out for some excitement but no... I was reading and sleeping on the couch by 7pm. How lame.

To cap things off I didn't even leave the house on NYE. Jordan had a pal over for a few hours, Pete's only excursion out of the house that eve was to run Jordan's pal home. At least I made it to midnight (due in large part to the 5 cat naps I took that evening). Pete however, did not make it. He crashed about 11:30pm and struggled to make it upstairs! I heard the fireworks and was in bed reading again at midnight. What a way to bring in the New Year!!

I know why I am so tired these days (explanation to come later) but it is so amazing how uninterested I am in doing things. January is not my favorite time of the year, I don't dig the cold weather and being outside just doesn't get me moving. We did go for an hour long walk yesterday to take in some of the snow sights. It's like I just want to hibernate until spring. So much for being the hearty Minnesotan!

3 comments:

carrster said...

Hmmm....methinks you aren't as cryptic as youthinks you are.... :) hee hee (and not lame!)

Test said...

Hmmm..methinks a little birdie who took a flight home this morning may have slipped you some information :)

carrster said...

Hmmm, there were a FEW CLUES left along the roadside as well plus I'm sort of psychic. hee hee Out with it already! :)