Thursday, May 15, 2008

Victory is Ours!

My softball team finally won a game last night. This is the first time in recent memory that Teal has one, without it being b/c the other team had to forfeit.

And we won with cushion. 18-6 or something like that... We had two grand slams and two more home runs. Yippee!

Personally, I had an OK game. Ms. C was with me so I was only able to play 2 innings in the field before she decided she would not be happy unless mom was holding her. She's been going through some separation anxiety stuff lately. Oh well. That's the way it goes.

Next week we play our 'sister' team. There is an intense rivalry and in years past we have gotten spanked by them. This year may be a bit different. We have some solid players and we're hoping that, at the very least, we can hold our own and not end up with a bagel.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yippee! I'm so impressed with my friends that play sports. I just can't. Oh well.