Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Memorial Weekend

We had a bit of a scare this weekend with Claire. You can read about it here. Needless to say, she didn't leave the house yesterday.

I learned about a possible new photography opportunity that might fall into my lap. My friend's grandmother passed away and the service is happening this weekend and she is scheduled for a wedding. She works as an independent contractor with a studio out of Stillwater. She offered up my name as a backup and I went over to a meeting with the team and presented my portfolio. I hate doing that. I feel like such a failure. Urgh. I always walk away ready to sell my equipment and just give up the dream.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Don't give up! In fact we need to get together because I want to see your work!

Let me know some evening your free - I'll even throw in some wine :)