Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

Per Carrie

1. What is your dream vacation?
Heading to a warm beach and sitting with a bunch of brain candy books beside me.
2. First music album you owned?
INXS
3. Song you sing in the shower?
I usually daydream in the shower or plan for the days events in my head. Pretty lame I know...
4. First dream job when you were a child?
Lawyer
5. Worst job you've ever had?
Hmmm...some of my past employers might read this. I plead the 5th.
6. Favorite spice?
Can Basil be a spice? Otherwise, ginger is another favorite.
7. Old TV show you wish you had on DVD?
Fantasy Island. I never go to see it as a kid.
8. Favorite game to play?
Monopoly
9. Least favorite color?
neon anything (amen Carrie - I'm with ya!)
10. Worst song ever?
Just one? How about anything by Mariah Carey?

2 comments:

carrster said...

oh yes, Fantasy Island good one - although it probably would seem more silly now. Then it was like a forbidden fruit only to be viewed while babysitting at someone else's house! ha!

Peder said...

You'd make a great lawyer.