Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What Work?

No one is here. Many divisions/organizations in my company have a mandatory shutdown the last two weeks of the year to try and help with cost control (I swear you'd think we were going to shut our doors). I am one of the few people here (Legal had a strong encouragement but no mandatory vacation) today.

Which means this morning.... I have been reading all your blogs, playing on fb (damn word twist) and goofing off. I will be heading to the gym in 20 minutes and will probably take my sweet time working out as I expect it to be lighter traffic than most days.

It's hard to get motivated to do actual work when no one is here. It's not like I don't have stuff to do. I just don't wanna.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm at work TODAY! More than nothing to do!

Merry Christmas!