Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Name change

OK. I've got to rename this blog. It was created as a place to host photos before my hubby put up our website. When one does a Google search it comes up as the second and third links. Since I have posted some personal thoughts and opinions I would hate for my hubby's clients to associate this with his business.

I've had a couple middle-of-the-night ideas that promptly run out of my head when I wake in the morning (this leads me to believe they might not be the best ideas). During the day I can't seem to come up with anything. It reminds me of college when I woefully attempted to come up with titles for papers. I've always struggled with this issue. The photography slant continues to come to mind but I think it might be overdone... Through my lens? Crap. I suck at this.

So I solicit help from you, dear reader. Any thoughts on a new name for this blog?

4 comments:

carrster said...

Hmmmm....Adventures in Hollyland.

Lame, I know...I will try to think of something better....

Peder said...

Sorry, I've got nothing Holly.

kmd said...

I'll work on it. So far only silly names are coming to mind like Holly Would Times, or Holly Goes Lightly, well, you get the idea. Silly. I'll let you know if something better occurs to me.

Peder said...

Holly Smash! (It helps if you read it in Hulk voice.)