Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Free of Firewalls

I have really been dragging today. Not sure if it was the glass of wine last night or the lack of work on my desk but I can't seem to wake up for the life of me. I'm having one of those days where I am REALLY unmotivated and all that sounds good is a nice long nap. (yawn)

Plans for the evening include an opportunity to see one heckuva good band at First Ave. I'm meeting up with some pals to see The Hold Steady. If you haven't checked them out I highly recommend them. For those of you from the Twin Cities you know the lead singer from his days with Lifter Puller.

Did a photo shoot for my friend Jenny's business on Sunday. She is hoping to have a spread in Working Mother later this year. She has had quite the year and I hope this pans out for her as it would be great national press for her business. She just launched it recently (Pete is doing the design work) so keep your fingers crossed! And who knows, you might see Pete and I in a magazine along with some of the others who have helped get this business going. Will keep you posted!

No comments: