Thursday, April 12, 2007

High Kicks

The web has been brutally slow at work the last few days. It seriously dampened my desire to post. I don't have the patience to wait for a web page to load. Perhaps I should take this as a hint that someone is watching, eh?

I was in a meeting this morning/afternoon and baby girl went on another kicking/punching spree. This time I actually saw my shirt move she kicked/punched so hard. I have to admit I completely zoned out of the meeting at that point and just stared at my belly with my hands resting lightly waiting for the next big blow. Never arrived. Oh well, she must have disagreed with something the speaker said and was making her opinion known (not unlike her mama).

2 comments:

Peder said...

Sarah's been getting the punching bag treatment too. Or maybe some kind of kick-boxing combination bag or something like that.

carrster said...

I just can't imagine how crazy that must be!!! Very cool. :)