Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Phooey

I have high expectations for myself. I seriously thought that I would have my hip back in shape by now. Had a check in last week and the PT Asst told me I was still twisted. No jokes, kids. Not that kind of twisted.

Now I have two more exercises to do bringing me to 5 a day with 5 sets each. I semi joked with her when she expressed concern it was too much that they had taken everything else away from me, so why not add two more. I can't run, do yoga and can only lift certain areas of the body. I'm going to have to seriously cut down my calorie intake to counterbalance this loss in exercise. Nice timing since we're heading into the big calorie time of year. Oh well. I'll need the extra layer of fat to keep me warm this winter.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I gained 30 lbs when I broke my leg. I feel for ya. It's what I'm currently trying to take back off. Hrmph.