Friday, July 24, 2009

Where has the summer gone?

Despite not going anywhere, except to my parents, the summer has flown by. I can't believe we will be into August in a mere 8 days. Yikes.

I am desperately trying to find a way to be a fanatic about exercising. I'm not sure what it is lately but I am not happy with the way things are looking on this frame. I no longer like my clothing, I dread putting on a swim suit and I am pissed that I can't enjoy eating because I continually think about how many calories it has... and then eat it anyway and feel guilty. I am always looking at other women who are mom's and thinking, why can't I be skinny and not have the muffin top? What type of jeans is she wearing, why doesn't her ass look like mine? I know, I know... everyone is different. I get it. But damnit, I don't like it.

Blah.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I can't get fanatic about exercising. Ever. It won't work.

I am however, a fanatic about swing dancing. Now that? Is worth exercising for.

Cellomama said...

I'm so with you. I just don't feel like ME at this weight. I hate to admit it, but it will put a bigger damper on my once-in-a-lifetime family trip to Hawaii than I care to admit.

Perhaps we should be exercise buddies...

Sarita said...

Amen.

carrster said...

I am in the same boat. TOTALLY same boat. I hate my swimsuit (so I don't go in the water any more). I am totally disgusted and have the same issues about food, exercise, etc. It is all very depressing. My wardrobe is sad sad sad...and I cannot find any motivation. It really sucks. So, yeah, same boat.