Friday, May 19, 2006

Time flies when you are finishing up your degree. It has taken me six whole years to complete my masters and I can't believe I am done. No more papers, no more group presentations, no more weekend work with people who I become extremely close to in a 14 week period... I don't think it will seem real until I walk up and receive my temporary diploma. I didn't want for undergraduate and this has taken me a lllloooonnnngggg time to complete so I am going to milk it for all it is worth and celebrate again on Saturday!

I honestly don't know what to do with all the extra time. Perhaps I will finally focus my energy on the photography business and see if I can make a go at it. At least as a side business. Follow in the footsteps of my friends Carrie and Kim who hold down jobs while fulfilling the creative need through their art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Holly! Congratulations!