Where I have been the last two months?
1. Knee deep in work. I was selected to help facilitate a leadership development program for our organization. Very cool. Right up my ally and helped me network with some folks in HR. I enjoyed every minute of it and wish I could do it all day every day.
2. Chasing after my 2 year old who cracks me up every day.
3. Training for a half marathon I did not run. On my last long run before the race something happened. Couldn't tell you what. It was a cold, rainy, windy day and when running 12 miles I kinda check out. Didn't feel anything too horrific while running, just felt tired. Later that evening, I could not put any weight on my left leg. It wasn't my foot, ankle or knee, but my hip. After two weeks of attempting to let it heal itself I am resigning myself to a more serious injury and going in to see the doctor on Monday. After my lopsided run after a rogue beach ball down the street in the wind I realized that even though I wasn't running on it, it wasn't getting better. In fact, it hurt like a bitch.
4. Trying to stay awake. I fear Little Missy is an insomniac like her mother. She doesn't go to bed until late and often wakes up in the middle of the night. I cannot sleep on her floor anymore. It's killing my hip.
5. Monitoring my BP. After several months of watching my stats when going in to give blood, my doctor and I decided to incorporate BP meds into my daily routine. My dosage was upped earlier this week. Let's hope it does the trick.